- Capacities from 20 to 12,500 gallons
- Four duty ratings available: 1.0 | 1.2 |1.5 | 1.9
- Free-standing on solid pad
- Molded-in measurement graduations
- Hold-down grooves or tabs
- Flat spots at bottom for leak-free fitting mountings
- Vented manway fitting on top
- Custom installation of optional drain fitting
- Translucent Natural White color provides visible content level (other colors available)
- FDA-compliant polyethylene for safe storage of water and foodstuffs
- Three (3) year warranty against cracking, tearing, or splitting
VERTICAL TANK CONSTRUCTION
The overall general toughness and excellent chemical resistance of polyethylene to a wide array of wet and dry industrial chemicals and food products makes it ideally suited for storage tanks. Dura-Cast vertical tanks are made with FDA-compliant UV-stabilized polyethylene. They comply with U.S. Food & Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water, permitting them to be used as an article that can be in contact with potable water or food products.
Vertical tanks can be used indoors or outdoors. Because the resin is UV-stabilized, it will not breakdown under harsh outdoor weather conditions or under prolonged exposure to fluorescent lights. The natural opaqueness of polyethylene permits easy viewing of content levels.
Because the vertical tanks are rotomolded, they are of single piece construction, seamless, have a consistent tank wall thickness, and are stronger at wall joints and corners. Each vertical tank comes equipped with a manway fitting installed on top of the tank.
Vertical tanks are available with Water, 1.2 SPG, 1.5 SPG, and 1.9 SPG duty ratings. While the standard color is Natural White, tanks can be ordered with green, gray, black, blue, or your choice of custom color.
Dura-Cast vertical tanks are designed to withstand the tough, 24/7 requirements required for today’s demanding use.